Horizon® G2 Multi-media Imager
The Horizon G2 is an intelligent, desktop dry imager that produces diagnostic quality medical films plus grayscale paper prints if you choose the optional paper feature.
The Horizon® G2 is compatible with many industry standard protocols including DICOM and Windows network printing.
- Print Technology: Direct thermal (dry, daylight-safe operation)
- Spatial Resolution: 320 DPI (12.6 pixels/mm)
- Throughput: Up to 100 films per hour
- Time To Operate: 5 minutes (ready to print from “off ” )
- Grayscale Contrast Resolution: 12 bits (4096)
- Media Inputs: Two supply cassettes, 80-100 sheets each
- Media Outputs: One receive tray, 50-sheet capacity, 8” x 10”, 14” x 17” (blue and clear), 11” x 14” (blue) DirectVista® Film, Optional A, A4, 14” x 17” DirectVista Grayscale Paper