Virtua Medical Disc Publisher
The Codonics Virtua Medical Disc Publisher offers exceptional speed, efficiency, and ease of use in an automatic disc recorder. This innovative medical device is a DICOM-compliant network appliance that can concurrently record and label multiple medical studies onto CD and DVD media.
- Media: Two 50-disc input bins, One 25-disc output bin
- Optical Drives: Two CD/DVD drives.
- Label Print Technology: Inkjet, Up to 4800 dpi one tri-color cartridge
- User Interface: Integrated/detachable 15” LCD touchscreen
- and remote web browser access
- Performance: Up to 30 CDs per hour, 15 DVDs per hour